To download, right-click and save as (to your hard drive and then edit as you wish).
- Notes on JeopardyFORM3.doc
- JeopardyFORM3.ppt - Use this one to type in your own questions and answers.
- Practicing 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20% of a number in your head.
- Mental Math for Grades 4-5-6
- Hollywood Squares form - Use this one to type in your own questions and answers.
- Practicing n% of a power of 10. (For example, 78% of 1000 in your head.)
Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
Swat - This is a review game in which the teacher reads questions and students use a fly swatter to swat the answer on the screen (or wall).
- Percent of a Number Swat Game - for example find 80% of 600 in your head.
At present, these files do not have the fonts "embedded" as part of the file. The good news is that this should make the files editable. The bad news is that if your computer doesn't have the fonts, then the pages may not look right. This is a hard problem to solve. If the pages do not look right, let me know and I'll try to help solve it.
James R. Olsen, Western Illinois University
updated May 29, 2007