Quick Cabri Jr. Tips
Presently Cabri Jr. is a free download at http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/productDetail/us_cabrijr_83_84.html.
Note: you may need to upgrade your operating system (this is a good
idea anyway, and it's free).
- Cabri Jr is an "APP" and is found under the APPS key.
- The five
function keys (blue keys) are the menu keys.
- In a dialog box (e.g., "Do you want to save [no] [OK]"), one
choice will be highlighted. To pick the highlighted one hit ENTER. To highlight
the other choice hit 2nd.
- CLEAR acts like escape. To get out of
a mode, so that you get
the selection arrow back,
- Hit ENTER to "do" something, such as
plant a point, select a point or other object.
- To drag objects. (Press CLEAR to exit the tool you are
in.) Move the arrow over the object (it turns white). Hit ALPHA.
Then use the arrows. Hit ENTER to drop it.
- There is an UNDO under F1.
- To Measure use F5.
- Other answers can be found in the guide at http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/productDetail/us_cabrijr_83_84.html?bid=6.
Most of Cabri Jr is intuitive. The purpose of this page is to help first
time users with the few things that are not intuitive.
Back to Jim Olsen's
James R. Olsen, Western Illinois University
September 12, 2008